śr. 17 stycznia 2018
 
Szukaj
?
 
*  
Dla studentów wyjeżdżających
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
*  
Podczas pobytu
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
*  
Dla studentów wracających
 
     - 
 
*  
Relacje z wyjazdów Erasmus
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
*  
Information for foreign students
 
 
     - 
 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
     - 
 
 
 
Faculty of Forestry in Hajnówka
 
 
 

AUTHORITIES

Dean of the Faculty of Forestry

Sławomir Bakier DSc, PhD, Eng

Phone: [85] 682-95-04

E-mail: zwl.dziekan@pb.edu.pl

Vice-Dean for Scientific Research

Ewa Zapora, PhD

Phone: [85] 682-95-08

E-mail: e.zapora@pb.edu.pl

Vice-Dean for Teaching and Students’ Affairs

Małgorzata Rauba, PhD, Eng

Phone: [85] 682-95-07

E-mail: m.rauba@pb.edu.pl

FACULTY OF FORESTRY IN HAJNÓWKA

Address: J. Piłsudskiego St, 17-200 Hajnówka

tel. +48 85 746 92 00, fax. +48 85 746 92 10

Head of Dean’s Office

Marta Anna Burnecka, Msc

Phone: [85] 682-95-00

E-mail: zwl.sekretariat@pb.edu.pl

website: www.zwl.pb.edu.pl

Mission of Faculty of Forestry in Hajnówka is omni education and science-oriented forms of green economy in the context of sustainable development. Social mission of the Department is to provide access to knowledge for all those who have this right, creating conditions for education close to home and meet the aspirations of the inhabitants of the region. Cultural mission is to combine universal knowledge and communication techniques while maintaining respect for the historical and cultural identity of the region and the country. Developing skills of cooperation regardless of differences in political, ideological and religious shaping civic attitudes of students and their personalities. Support for dialogue between the integrating societies of Western Europe and its eastern neighbors.

Hajnowka is located on the Podlasie Lowland, in the south-eastern part of Podlasie, on the western edge of the Bialowieza Forest. Around Hajnowka is a vast plain covered with forests, meadows and cultivated fields. Through the city flows the river Forest Law, a tributary of the Bug.
Hajnówka grew from a settlement ranger, founded in the sixteenth century. In the 1589 constitution "ordinato of prewentach royal" he divided the good king for good government and tableware. Bialowieza Forest came to the table of goods intended for the maintenance of the royal court and therefore was particularly protected.
Grew in significance Guard Hajnowski.

After the third partition of Polish Hajnówka was with the Białowieża in the Russian zone.
In 1888, the Forest submitted to the board of the tsarist domains. In the years 1894-1906 was built the railway from Bielsko Podlaski to Bialowieza and Hajnowka to Siedlce by Wołkowyska.


Hajnówka became a railway junction. Approximately 1900. They built the road from Bielsko Podlaski to Bialowieza, which ran through Hajnowka. During World War I, in 1915. Germans occupied the Forest and started its operation. Built in Hajnówka two sawmills, a factory dry distillation of wood, knot forest narrow gauge railways, repair shops, and in the woods about 90 km of railway tracks used to transport timber from the Bialowieza Forest.
The Polish authorities took Hajnowka in 1919.


Factories were state property and were leased only factory “Terbenthen" passed into private hands. For several years the Forest, queue and sawmills in Hajnówka leased English company The Century European Timber Corporation. Flowed to Hajnówka wave of people from different parts of the Polish. In addition, there has been disbanded White Guard division gene. Bulak-Bałachowicz, the soldiers settled in Hajnowka and Bialowieza. He created a peculiar conglomeration of slang and culture, in which Poles accounted for about 70%.
The newcomers occupied the barracks, built wooden houses, trociniaki and dugouts. Paving streets on the track width of the shoulders of men. Slowly it began to develop cultural and social life. Established Roman Catholic parish, built three elementary schools, the National School of Wood Industry, a boarding house of culture, workers' housing estates, established a post office, a pharmacy, a hotel, public library, two cinemas, consumer cooperatives "Together" Sickness. Jews built a synagogue and organized a religious school. Orthodox population since 1925. Was the chapel "czasownia" in a private house.
A local doctor and a self-taught astronomer Dr. Tadeusz Rakowiecki issued a two-volume work entitled “Dear planets and comets”
(www.turystyczna.hajnowka.pl).

In the economic field dominated by four industrial plants: Chemical Factory, Rail Administration of Forestry, Terebenthen and Betting Drzewne State Forests, which has advanced, modern organized and mechanized so that in 1938 was the largest factory and employed 1,521 people. In total industrial Hajnówka employed 1,947 people. Hajnówka was the second largest industrial center in the region. Craftsmanship developed. 
The settlement was inhabited by Poles, Belarusians, Russians, Ukrainians, Jews, Germans. 
The Second World War and the occupation hampered the development of the settlement. Were destroyed factories, part of the city, the station and the railroad tracks. Killed about 700 people. Liberation Hajnówka occurred July 18, 1944 r.
After the war, was rebuilt plants, rebuilt most of the streets, erected eight schools, four churches of different denominations, community center, two hospitals, health center, water treatment plant, swimming pool and introduced public transport.
City rights Hajnówka received in 1951. in the years 1954 to 1975 was the seat of the district authorities. The city has approx. 25,000 residents.

The resulting new housing and new production facilities.
In total, the city has 12 industrial plants and approx. 280 craft.
Hajnowka by the railway line from Warsaw to Siemianówki (state border).Roads, from Hajnówka run Star-shape stucture in direction: Bialowieza (18 km) Bialystok by the Narew (62 km), Siemiatycze by Kleszczele (62 km), Bielsko Podlaski (27 km), Siemianówki by Narewka (23 km), Warsaw (230 km ) (www.turystyczna.hajnowka.pl).